True Blue Bonuses
At True Blue, new players are welcomed in style with a True Blue casino no deposit bonus with a cap limit of up to A$2,000, for a 20% match on their deposits. This only applies once and there are terms to be followed for the money to be withdrawn. There is a 30X playthrough requirement attached to each bonus so that a A$100 deposit gets you an extra A$200 that will give you A$300 to play with. You will be required to wager this A$300*30 to finally withdraw your cash - deposit, bonus, and associated winnings. True Blue does not restrict access to any slots with your welcome bonus.
True Blue has regular bonuses based on special occasions. Currently, a limited offer is on that allows you to sample some of its most popular slots – Cleopatra’s Gold and other titles – for a 250 match to your deposit with no cash limit. Part of the terms is a 30X playthough and also a A$50 deposit. This bonus is restricted to specific slots and is time barred.
Free spins are yet another form of reward here. You get 30 upon account registration and then as you play, more are awarded randomly based on consistency and with each deposit. A VIP club exists for high fliers who always receive perks such as cashback and loads of rewards each time they play.
True Blue Casino Gallery
True Blue Casino Payment Methods
Gamers have only a few options when it comes to banking at True Blue. The main currency accepted here is the Canadian dollar, but recently Bitcoin joined as one of the other methods of payment. You can deposit and withdraw your winnings using American Express, Bitcoin Wallets, NeoSurf, MasterCard, and Visa. Since they are only a handful, limits are the same across board: A$100 minimum withdrawal and A$2500 as the maximum per week. You can deposit as little as A$15 to get started almost immediately.
The online platforms adopted here have a shorter waiting period since withdrawal is effected within one business day, but bank transfers will take between 9 and 13 business days. This here is one of the demerits of working with this casino. We don’t know if management intends to increase the payment platforms, especially bringing in more online dealers that are accepted in Australia.
True Blue Casino Games
On the site, they are arranged in a way you can access them really easily: New Games, Pokies, Table Games, Video Poker, Specialty, and All Games. Pokies - 3-reel, 5-reel, and progressive jackpots - are the most popular with titles such as Magic Mushroom, 5 Pulsar, Storm Lords, 777, and Mermaid’s Pearls.
The usual ensemble of table games is offered here as well so that players can choose Baccarat, Blackjack, Three Card Rummy, Tri-Card Poker, and Pai Gow Poker. There is no live gaming yet and we cannot confidently say it will be offered here any time soon. While gamers wait, they have video poker - Aces and Eights, All American Poker, Bonus Deuces Wild, Deuces Wild, and several other titles. As is the case with other games, newbie players can start with the free version as they work their strategy and get better along the way.
All games developed for True Blue are to be played online through a PC or mobile device – tablet, smartphone, iPad – whether using Android, iOS, or Windows. You can play instantly from the web or download the app from your phone’s store to access those games from anywhere.
True Blue Casino Live
Live games make a whole lot of difference because they diversify a casino’s portfolio from the regular slots. Unfortunately, True Blue has no live offerings, maybe because it has only been around for a few years. You will find the regular game tables that you would find at any casino, but love gaming isn’t here yet. For some players who could benefit from the experience and diversification, this isn’t in good taste.
Mobile Version of True Blue Casino
The games developed by RTG are mobile-compatible since most casinos have made youth their target audience. These games are compressed enough to retain all the features that players love while fitting through mobile devices. Since all True Blue’s games are to be played online – both free and paid versions – you only need to log in to your account and start playing.
Mobile compatibility makes it possible to take those games anywhere through your Android, iOS, and Windows device, effectively enabling the casino to take advantage of the rampant phone usage among the youth. Every feature you need is easily accessed through the phone when you log in or download the free app.
There are two main ways to get in touch with True Blue. You can click on the Live Chat option on their Contact Us page and on the right corner of the homepage, or you could email them. The live support team is available 24/7 and will typically get back to you in less than a minute. The main language for this site is English, probably because most of the countries allowed access to the site are speakers of the language.
Email messages are responded to within a few hours typically, and they are especially ideal when you want lots of information. Again, the team is available all hours of day and night, and it is knowledgeable on casino products enough to answer all your questions fully. A phone number is given, but it is not toll-free and so people calling from outside Australia would find it quite expensive. Chats and emails work well here and are way cheaper methods of communication.
True Blue Casino Summary
Payout at this casino is quite slow, and especially when withdrawing for the first time. That is despite all the various banking platforms put in place. While this may be a deal breaker for some users, most will look at the bigger picture. Games load really fast and they are available in instant gaming mode so you don’t have to download a thing. They are also available on mobile since they are developed in HTML5. Working with a reputable developer like RTG is a guarantee that all your games will be interesting and challenging, and choosing only one supplier means consistency in game quality. This is everything the casino’s management has considered and used to its advantage.
Data protection is everything to a lot of players, which is why only the latest 256 bit SSL encryption is good enough for True Blue. The certificate on the homepage lets you know this even before you commit to working with them. Using cryptocurrency puts the casino in good books with people that value their privacy, and the Costa Rica Gambling License is the last seal on the deal. Overall, True Blue Casino is worth checking out.
- Accepts various methods of payment including Bitcoin
- 256 bit SSL encryption for data security
- Fun games
- Is licensed by the Costa Rican gambling authority
- Slow processing of withdrawals
- Withdrawal limits are too low
- True Blue Games
Since its launch in 2018, TB has been working solely with RealTime Gaming to develop games that re not only mobile compatible but also fun to play. The game portfolio is quite limited when compared to those who have been around for long since you only have a total 150, out of which 100 are online pokies. All of these games are on instant play mode so that you access them by going straight to the website or through the company’s app. They are also available on free play to allow you as much practice as possible before you start playing for real money.
True Blue Casino Info
- Website: www.truebluecasino.com (True Blue casino sign up page)
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Terms & Conditions: https://www.truebluecasino.com/terms/
- Phone: General - +61 1800-984-606
- Software: RTG
- Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin Wallets, American Express, MasterCard, and Visa
- Deposit Methods: American Express, MasterCard, Bitcoin Wallets, and Visa
- Casino Versions: Instant Play,Mobile,Flash,Mobile Web,Mobile App
- Currencies: Currencies: AUD Bitcoin
- Date Established: Nov 18, 2018
- Deposit Bonus 2020: 200% up to A$2000
- 🔴What bonuses are offered at True Blue?There is the welcome bonus only given new account holders when they register an account and then there are the other random ones that are communicated each week. They could be based on a specific game or day of the week. Free spins are also part of the welcome package.
- 🔴What are the terms of bonuses offered?For most of the bonuses, wagering requirement is x30 and it covers both the bonus and deposit. If you put in A$20 to get A$40 as a 200% match to the deposit, then you will wager the total - A$60, 30 times to be eligible for withdrawal.
- 🔴What are some of the payment methods accepted at the casino?NewSurf, Bitcoin, MasterCard, Visa, and Bank Transfers. Minimum amount for withdrawals is A$100 while deposits are as low as A$15. The time it takes to process withdrawals depends on method selected.
- 🔴Is True Blue safe and legit?Yes it is. It is covered by a Costa Rica license and all consumer data is secured with the latest 256 bit encryption. This is to ensure that data shared by users for their cards and any other banking method is safe. Games are also audited for fairness.
- 🔴What are some of the games one can play here?There are online pokies, video poker, table games, and specialty games such as Keno, Bingo, and Craps. Live gaming is not offered at True Blue and neither is sports gambling. Most of the games at this casino are developed in HTML5 and so they can be accessed through mobile devices.